Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring time = Swim (Pool/Water) time

Reese picked out a 3rd new swim suit Saturday and really wanted to get in the water. That evening we blew up the new water ball sprinkler and pool. She and Lane loved it!













 They had so much fun that we went back out after dinner!







It was so much fun Saturday that they insisted on going out again Sunday morning. It was warm enough but not hot, so I think they both got cold! They still had a blast. Lane found his new suit and Reese did too.




What a doll! She is just gorgeous!



 Blue lips? Maybe a tad!




I was trying to get them together for a pose. (I keep thinking she'll just put her arm around him and they will smile at me and say "cheese").


 It's cute how they are making the same expressions - ahhh!

 Almost got them!




Reese tricked me here - she is covering the hole and after I took this shot she moved her hand and the water squirted out at me!


Lane has many new obsessions - the garage door and this gate chain being two of them! I keep having to get him away from the chain. He has had oil on his hands and head so far!



No comments: