Saturday, November 10, 2007

7 months ~ 26 Weeks

I am now 26 weeks, halfway through the 7th month, and Reese is getting bigger with each passing day! Matt and I keep saying how we just cannot wait to hold her.



Look at that belly!



I wonder how big it will get?



I have noticed it is getting harder to bend down and bend over now that my belly is getting bigger. It's starting to get in the way. :) Reese continues to move a lot; sometimes more at night while I am sleeping and sometimes more during the day.

Matt went to Austin today with Todd to watch the UT vs. Tech game. They met Scott, Lauren and crew.

I met Leslie and Jennifer for lunch at Ruggles Cafe and then Leslie and I treated ourselves to a manicure. I spent the rest of the day shopping!

Tomorrow, Matt and I are going to look and hopefully order Reese's baby furniture. Matt also wants to start painting her room!


No comments: