Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Work, Work, Work!

Matt and I have been crazy busy with our jobs lately! He's been working until at least 10:00 each night! We both worked all weekend last weekend and are having a busy week this week too. Jeez this is no fun!

Needless to say, there is not much to report besides the fact we are both tired. The good thing is, I am feeling good and Reese continues to grow and move. I am early in my 7th month now and my books say she will really move a lot toward the end of this month. Neat!

We did look at two daycares last Thursday; both were Montessori. One of them does not accept children until 14 months and I am on the fence about the other. We've got to take more time to look at a few more. I am really interested in one which is right across the street from our West U house; it's at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church.

All I can think about is our to do list (I always feel better when I create a list):

Paint Reese's room pink
Get the house ready to move in (this is a huge list by itself)
Sign up & take hospital classes
Order Reese's bedroom furniture
Visit & select a pediatrician
Visit more daycares
And this list goes on and on...

I have my doctor's appointment next week, and I'll be fasting for the glucose test that morning. How fun; I wake up hungry and have to wait to eat! Luckily the appointment is at 9:00 a.m.

I am looking forward to my first baby shower in Abilene on November 17th!

No comments: