Monday, April 06, 2009

Things I like and don't like . . .

I like playing outside with Mommy and Daddy everyday when they get home from work.

I don't like touching grass with my toes.

I like sitting in Daddy's lap in the grass.

I really don't like grass; I'd rather do a pike instead.

I like to walk (when I want to).


I like to keep myself awake during nap time by bouncing around the bed and digging my head into the pillows.
I like to take a nap with Mommy and Daddy (when I finally give in and close my eyes).

I like water puddles.

I like wearing my flip flops for the first time.

Even though they are hard to walk in.

I like to splish splash in the bath.


I like to play in my drawers and toss my bibs all around.


I like to play with my spoon and any kind of ball.


I like to celebrate my friend Ashtyn's 1st birthday. She did much better with her cake than I did on my birthday.
I like to help open birthday gifts.


I like getting ready for my bath. Hurry up Mommy and put me in!


I like to walk up the sidewalk and up the steps (with help from Daddy). I love to walk up and down the steps...over and over again.


Sometimes I like to walk in the grass and sometimes I don't.

I like to go through Grandma Ruth's vanity drawers.


I like to play at Grandma Fredda's house.

I like to put things in my bucket.


I like to throw toys behind me (and I love my mullet!).

I like to discover new things in new cabinets.


I like to make capes out of hand towels.

I like to pull out old toys and play like they are new.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm tried just reading about everything Reese is doing! :-)

I wish it was warm enough up here to sit outside - it was in the 30's again this morning!