Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just your typical Sunday in the Sicinski house

After Daddy heads to work...

Reese and I make her breakfast of champions - a whole wheat Eggo waffle with butter & nutella on the side and agave drizzled on top.

I have a Wolferman's scone with berries and a coffee - my new obsession! The scones are delish.

Time to wash the bottles, nipples and pump parts - Wow, we go through a lot!

Doing projects or art work - this was Reese making her Valentine's for her school friends and teachers.

Lane playing on his floor mat and chewing on that fist.

Lane tries something new - the bumbo. Yes, I sat our boy in the pink bumbo that was Reese's. He lasted for about 2 minutes.


Playing with her new Dora princess, dragon and treasure chest while watching Toy Story 3.

Time to sterilize everything.

Nap time.

Watching Mommy blow dry her hair and watch the ceiling fan turn. Both are fascinating.

Getting dressed with the help of GiGi, so we can head to the park later.

Sitting with his GiGi. I think he was fussy at this point...he really fights sleep sometimes.

More mat playtime - I love how he places his hands behind his head. So cute!

Reese trying to entertain Lane with Sophie the giraffe.

The rest of the day was spent at the park, doing chores, making dinner, taking baths and getting ready for Monday.

No comments: