We can start cereal!!! Maybe he will get full and sleep through the night! Well, I can hope.

A little manicure before breakfast. Matt is so good at this, and he trims the kids nails every weekend.

Reese enjoying - you got it - her waffle for breakfast. Look at her table guests...Teacup Piggy, Ladybug and Piglet (not shown).

Lane's turn for breakfast - let's see how he likes it.

Hmm, not bad. He smiled, opened his mouth and spit most of it back out.

That is ok, we'll keep trying. It'll take him a few times to learn to swallow it, but he did seem to like the taste of cereal mixed with breast milk and bananas.

Lane saw his pediatrician on Thursday and did great even though we waited over an hour to see her. Jeez!
At 4 months old, Lane weighs 15 pounds 13 ounces (71%) and is 26 1/2 inches tall (94%). He got 4 vaccinations - poor baby. I brought sugar water in a bottle for him to drink while receiving the shots to ease the pain. It seemed to work until she stuck him the first time. I thought his eyes would pop out of his head! Then he screamed and the tears came. I told him how that was not nice that the nurse stuck him and gave him big hugs. He passed out before we strolled out of the office.
On Saturday, we took his 4 month pictures.


Reese joined in and they were so cute.

"He's getting big, Mommy!" she told me.

I love this one.

And this one too.

Love those Reesie eyes and curls.

Lane is still not so sure about this excersaucer.
But he digs the floor mat. He's got a good grip!

He kicked so hard that his sock came off.

Now this is what I call multi-tasking: Gripping the ring with one hand, the other fist in his mouth and rolling on his side.
He sits up well when we hold him, and he just loves being held like that so he can watch what is going on. He really likes to watch Reese play - I know he just can't wait to join her!
No comments:
Post a Comment