It just occurred to me maybe the reason Reese likes to be called random nicknames like Blue Car, Kitty Kat, McQueen, the list goes on and on is because I have always called her a million different names like Reesie Piecee, Boo, Twinkle Toes, you remember all those names I used to blog about...
Well I am coming up with plenty of names for Lane too, the latest includes: Laney Brainy, Baby Boo, Scoot Fruit, Brainiac, Lovey, Lovey Dovey, etc. I mean really it just goes on and on.
And all this time I have wondered why in the world Reese wants to be called her favorite toy or Cars character for the day. (Now I could be totally off base and she may just like that because she likes that, but I now realize I could also be the culprit!)
I am also rubbing off on Reese because she calls Lane these nicknames and well Daddy too. Is "Goofball" a nickname? Oops! Today she said, "Daddy can be a Goofball." And I said (trying to cover my tracks), "Well Mommy can be a Goofball too." Reese replied, "Daddy is a Goofball because he was tickling me!"(I'm pretty sure I called Daddy a Goofball one day for not listening to me and then what I said would happen did.)
And on an unrelated subject - these two just love to wrestle! Well Lane always loves it and Reese does most of the time until he pulls her hair or does it when she doesn't want to.
No comments:
Post a Comment