Reese has been doing lots of new things. Let's see if I can remember them all. Oh, and my new nickname for her is Reeser; of course this varies to The Reeser, Reesie, Reesie Piecee Girl and on and on. You know I just can't help but make up knew names for her. I wonder if I'll ever grow out of this and if not, will Reese think I am crazy?
Reese turned 10 months old on Friday and here is what she can do now . . .
- Pull up on anything, even semi-unstable objects like the laundry basket. She gets stronger every day. Last week she even made her way from the chair in the picture below to the couch. She also tries to stand up from a sitting position, but isn't able to when there is nothing to grab on to. You can see that she wants to and she'll almost be in the downward dog yoga pose (hands and feet on the floor and bottom in the air) in an attempt to stand up.
- Still wearing college t's. Here is Reese in her TCU t-shirt that Matt bought her on one of his trips to Fort Worth.
- Eat apples from a Gerber fruit cup.
- Still smiling so big for the camera.
- Help Mommy with the laundry or at least pull up and dig in.
- Still chewing on anything the can get her teeth/mouth onto. Last Saturday, we notice she had a 5th tooth coming in on the top gums. She had just gotten the top two and I thought she may get a break. Nope the other two are on there way!
- Read magazines . . . I have since cleared everything off of the trunk.
- Still loves water bottles and played with this case of water trying to get to a bottle.
- Discovered her hair brush; a new toy.
- Still loves to pose with Mommy.
- Discovered she doesn't need shoes when she has socks!
- Absolutely loves her purple cow which we have now started calling "The Purple People Eater" as we sing a version of the song (gotta love Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_People_Eater).
BTW, The Purple People Eater was hand picked by Aunt Jamie.
1 comment:
Okay lady... must ask you... can't remember... are you in Houston? and "Albans party"... do you live on Albans Rd? I have an amazingly wonderful Aunt who lives on Albans Rd. and was just wondering.... surely there are other cities with that rd. but wouldn't it just be conincidence??? by the way.... love the big black and white bow pic! Does she really look as much like you as I think these pictures say?
Post a Comment