Monday, November 24, 2008

Waving Bye Bye

I forgot to mention in may last post that Reese is learning how to wave bye bye. She waves more than she says "bye bye," but she is getting there. Now, we gotta work on "mama"! She has been saying "dada or dadadadada" for months now.

Oh, and she learned to stand up in the bath tub last week. Needless to say, some baths are quicker than others depending on how many times she tries to stand up and get out of the tub. Our tub is deep and I don't want her to slip and fall.

Finally, (I told you I would forget some things in the last post), we child proofed the house this weekend. Now Matt and I cannot get into the cabinets!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Hi Adrienne, it's Jana (Wendy's friend). Where did you get the striped stockings in the 4th and 5th pictures? I love them!!! She is so precious... I love her Christmas pics!

Jana